We are looking for a permanent full time Assistant Manager to manage the flagship Food Hall Department at The House of Bruar - Scotland’s most prestigious country store. The department has recently been expanded to cover 18,000 sq ft, furthering its reputation as one of the premium Scottish Food Halls and Delicatessen.
Whether you are an astute Assistant Manager, Retail Supervisor or currently working in Sales and ready for the next step into Retail Management this is a fantastic opportunity in joining our successful Team. Working with luxury brands and products, our aim is to deliver the best goods and service that Scotland has to offer. Duties will include assisting the Food hall Manager in leading and managing a team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, driving sales and training and motivating your team. You will understand the importance of managing stock levels on the floor, and you will build excellent relationships with the warehouse and buying teams.
- Supporting The Food Hall Manager day to day management and task delegation to the team
- Motivating and training the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Understand department revenue targets and consistently strive in achieving
- Assisting when required of managing rotas, holiday and absences
- Opening and Closing procedures
- Ensuring all products are effectively merchandised
- Liaising with Warehouse and managing stock movements
- Liaising with Buyers and managing stock/shop movements
- Dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints
- Liaising effectively with Customers Services for returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Stock checks as required
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a Team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. All experience will be considered. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.