We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join our flower stall department.
The flower stall lies outside the main entrance to the store, and serves as a visual focus point to the whole of The House of Bruar. The person appointed should, therefore, have excellent personal and customer service standards.
As well as showcasing the very best flowers, heathers and alpines from home and abroad, this department boasts the finest local vegetables and fruit.
The position, therefore, is varied and can at times be demanding with the successful candidate working alongside the current head florist to maintain and showcase this popular area.
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves working outside, interacting with customers and has a passion for floristry and fresh local produce. Though not compulsory, an interest in gardening would also be desirable.
In return for commitment and enthusiasm we offer generous staff discounts, an opportunity to work with beautiful products in stunning surroundings and a very competitive salary.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Demonstrating a passion for floristry and local fresh produce
- General housekeeping duties
- Assisting in merchandising
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
- Maintain visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
If you believe you have the skills and creativity to support the Flower Stall Team, please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.