Gift & Homeware Trainee Buyer
The role is a permanent, full time, office based position, Monday to Friday working office hours, although flexibility is required.
Who we need
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Maths and English
- An aptitude and competence with computers and excel applications
- Brilliant verbal & written communication skills
- Retail experience
- The ability to work accurately and competently in a busy office
- Creativity with an eye for trends and presentation
If this prospect excites you, then we’d love to hear from you!
If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget, Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter. Salary will be dependent on experience.