MAIL ORDER CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISORS - 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We have exciting opportunities for Mail Order Customer Advisors on a 6 month fixed term contract, within The House of Bruar. The Mail Order Team ensures they consistently deliver first right time excellent customer service. Your responsibilities will include answering telephone queries, processing orders in the post and telephone orders. Responding to customer emails along with processing returns for refunds and exchanges.
- Accurate data capture from calls, emails, and coupons to ensure that all orders / records are processed promptly and within set time frames.
- To deal with customer enquiry tasks involving product information, order queries and complaints.
- To ensure work completion on a daily basis within the customer services database.
What we are looking for:
- To ensure that the quality of call answering meets company standards including pace, tone and quality.
- A working knowledge of mail order warehouse processes.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent key board skills and an impeccable telephone manner.
- Expertise in time management and prioritising of tasks.
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferable, and we are looking for ability in demonstrating attention to detail, customer service. If you are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget, Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.