MAIL ORDER WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT- FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Due to the annual catalogue launch we have fantastic opportunities at The House of Bruar Ballinluig Warehouse for a Warehouse Assistant role on a full time, fixed term contract to the 27th January 2017 working Sunday to Thursday. With customer service at the heart of our business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland.
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing items applying relevant pricing tickets.
- Stock put-aways.
- Order picking/packing and loading/ delivering to retail units.
- Receiving/processing internal stock transfers.
- Dealing with Memo’s.
- Keeping records of stock.
- Keeping paperwork up to date.
- Cleaning work and rest areas.
- Occasionally having to cover duties within other departments.
What we are looking for:
- Basic computer skills.
- Organised and methodical worker.
- Ability to work quickly and to deadlines.
- Ability to complete paperwork and count stock items.
Who we need:
- To consistently provide the highest level of service to our colleagues and external contacts including visitors, suppliers and customers.
- To work in a quick, accurate and diligent manner at all times ensuring the company’s stock and property is protected.
- To be security conscious in regards to company and customer property.
- Good team-working skills, with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- Understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Reliability, ability to work on a flexible basis, some overtime expected.
Previous Warehouse experience is advantageous although full training will be given; however you must possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, we offer on the job training and great staff benefits with the opportunity in applying for any permanent positions we may have. Please apply by email to Clare Harget, Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.