RESTAURANT MAITRE D'
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our team at The House of Bruar, for a Maitre D in our Restaurant. If you’re a people person, enjoy food and drink and want to work in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
As a Maitre D, you will be responsible for our guests’ dining experience with us is a unique and smooth experience.
You will be representing the face of The House of Bruar restaurant and also be a good source of information for our customers and visitors assisting with any query or wish they might have.
You will have the ability to of being intuitive, engaging and refined. This is how you can make a difference in the experience of our customers. You will demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible.
This role will require an exceptional level of attention to detail, excellent written and spoken English.
The working hours are 11am-2pm, 5 days over 7. Salary is dependent on experience.
- To warmly and efficiently welcome customers and ensure their entire satisfaction.
- Ensuring that table settings are correct and look professional.
- Monitor all guest comments and communicate any feedback to the Management team.
- To ensure that customer complaints are dealt with correctly and communicated to the Manager on duty.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within a customer facing environment is essential.
- You need to be personable be presentable and have a good understanding of excellent customer service.
- A keen interest in the food and drink is desirable.
Who we need:
- Have a genuine passion for creating an excellent customer experience.
- The ability to multi task and effectively react to changing customer needs.
- Be a natural and confident communicator both face to face and on the telephone.
- Organised and motivated and see tasks through to completion.
- Immaculately presented and possess an excellent command of the English language.
- Be an excellent team player with good administration skills.
Due to rural location, your own transport would be advantageous but not essential. If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. All experience will be considered. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.