RETAIL SALES ASSISTANTS OPPORTUNITIES
Due to the busy summer period approaching, we have a fantastic opportunity for Retail Positions at The House of Bruar, but not just for the summer season but permanently!
We are currently recruiting for either full time or part time permanent Sales Assistants for our various departments within our Retail areas. With customer service at the heart of our business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland!
- Include cashiering
- General cleaning duties
- Assisting in merchandising
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given; however you must possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, we offer on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.