We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Assistant for a 3 Month Contract in the Ecommerce Department here at The House of Bruar. Duties will include all web functions, maintenance of our Product Management System, creation of web load sheets and uploading data to our web system. You will also work closely with our photographers, loading new images, creating product descriptions, specifications, swatches, colour ranges and other ad hoc product information as required.
• Maintenance of online product images, text and specifications
• Image processing and uploading for new products
• Creation of web load sheets
• Uploading data to web system
• Create product descriptions/specifications/swatches etc.
• Liaise with photographers to upload new images.
• Back up for the IT support team.
• Maintain the highest standards in line with brand guide lines.
What we are looking for:
• Qualifications such as a foundation degree, HND or degree in a design or multimedia subject.
• Working knowledge of Excel.
• Practical experience in editing pictures in Photoshop.
• A meticulous eye for detail.
• Strong understanding of colour correction.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, positive and hard working.
• Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude.
Who we need:
• An organised and methodical worker
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Can work on own initiative and as part of a larger team
If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.