CLAN DONNACHAIDH SALES ASSISTANTS.
We are currently recruiting for either full time or part time permanent Assistants for the Clan Donnachaidh Museum here at The House of Bruar.
Clan Donnachaidh, sometimes known as Clan Robertson, is a Scottish clan. The historian William Forbes Skene wrote in 1837 that: “the Robertsons of Struan are unquestionably the oldest family in Scotland, being the sole remaining branch of that Royal House of Atholl which occupied the throne of Scotland during the 11th and 12th centuries.”
With customer service at the heart of our business, we take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland to ensure that our ever growing customer base always feels welcome. If you enjoy Scottish history and engaging with visitors we would like to hear from you.
- Delivering exceptional customer service in engaging with our visitors.
- General cleaning duties.
- Assisting in merchandising.
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising.
Who we need:
- An interest in history.
- A customer service ambassador.
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way.
Previous Retail experience is not essential as full training will be given; however , having an interest in history is beneficial as is a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, we offer on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.