FOODHALL GENERAL ASSISTANTS OPPORTUNITIES
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team within our flagship Foodhall department.
Our department has an award winning Butchery, one of Britain’s most comprehensive Delicatessen counters and a Wine, Spirits and Beer room with what we believe is the finest and most exclusive single alcohol offering created within British shores. Our Foodhall department is seen to be one of the most comprehensive offerings that you will find.
If you enjoy delivering the best customer service and working with luxury brands, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This role is permanent and offers full-time and part-time hours.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining records.
- Assisting with stock control.
- General cleaning duties.
- Assisting in merchandising.
- Preparing food tastings.
- Preparing hampers for collection and postage.
- To follow food safety procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support the extended Foodhall team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Can work on own initiative as part of a larger team.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador.
- Interest in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Punctual with excellent time management skills.
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given; however you must possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, we offer on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Humphreys Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.