FULL TIME RECEPTIONIST
An opportunity has arisen for a receptionist to support the Team within The House of Bruar. This role is fundamental to the business as the first point of contact with our stakeholders. The role is a permanent, full time; office based position, Monday to Friday working office hours, 8:30am to 5:30pm with alternate Saturday's. Previous experience is preferable, although full training will be given.
- Greeting visitors to The House of Bruar.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area.
- Answering, logging and forwarding inbound calls.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Data capture, managing the sending of catalogues from customer requests.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- A customer service professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a team player.
- Immaculately presented, ensuring the Reception area is representative of our luxury brand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a Team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. In return we offer competitive pay rates and excellent staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget, Human Resources Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.