WINE, SPIRITS AND BEER ROOM ASSISTANT
A wonderful opportunity for a Sales Assistant has arisen within our newly launched Wine, Spirits and Beer Room - the latest addition to The House of Bruar’s luxury 25,000 sq ft Food Hall.
From the finest Champagne sourced from the idyllic vineyards of Épernay, Northern France, to iconic malt whiskies from distilleries in every corner of Scotland, the exquisitely designed Wine, Spirits and Beer Room is brimming with what we believe to be the finest and most exclusive single alcohol offering created within British shores. Hence, if you enjoy working with luxury brands as well as delivering first class customer service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Engaging with customers, sharing product knowledge and answering queries.
- Assisting in Merchandising.
What we are looking for
- Someone who can provide customer service to the highest standards.
- An individual who can support their management team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- A role model for The House of Bruar brand with high personal presentation standards.
- Someone who can maintain store visual standards in both housekeeping and merchandising.
- A person who has a strong interest in how spirit and beverages are produced and developed.
- An individual who has strong communication, organisational and people skills.
Who We Need
- A customer service ambassador.
- Someone who is immaculately presented and is representative of our luxury brand.
- An individual with previous experience is helpful but not essential, as the opportunity to learn on the job will be provided.
In return you will receive the chance in learning and working with a fascinating industry and its exclusive products. We offer a competitive hourly salary; full training will be provided along with opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email to Clare Harget Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.